Change history of the Wireframer App for iOS
First version for the Apple App Store.
- Element Color Panel as circle version could not be selected after creation.
- Element Native Map - Field Description was not scaled for the iPad Pro.
- Element Native Map - field location image is moved to the bottom of the layer order in relation to the other sub-elements.
- The Scrolling Panel sub-elements could be rotated.
- The Scrolling Panel element has been disabled for the Master Template, as it is for the Form elements.
- Update Template size from the scrollview for the iPad pro without home button.
- The x,y, height and width fields from the element properties view were not applied correctly in combination. Some elements were outside of the visible area.
- Check fields x,y, height and width from the element properties view if they are outside of the visible area.
- The Pixel Cross tool allowed negative values when reducing the element size. Problem is fixed.
- The Pixel Cross tool allowed to move the element outside of the template. Problem is fixed.
- Update handling landscape and portrait mode. Jumping sub-elements have been fixed and the correct number for the element order has been set for each view.
- Update function "Same size" between portrait and landscape mode.
- When pushing to contentDock, the template background color is no more changed.
- General Updates for iOS 13.3.
- Some design changes, user interface and speed improvements.