Models & Enums
In the SDK Multi Mode different Models & Enums are used in the SDK Multi Mode functions. These are listed below:
Imprint is a property within the ProjectModel. The properties of Imprint are set per contentApp in its settings in the contentDock Management System.
ProjectImage is a property within the ProjectModel. The properties of ProjectImage are set per contentApp in the contentDock Management System. The images of ProjectImage are the screenshots that exist of each contentApp page. It is not the main image of a contentApp. This property is in the ProjectModel itself.
The ProjectModel contains all necessary properties to display a contentApp in the lists and detail view. Each contentApp is stored in the SDK Multi Mode in a ProjectModel. How the ProjectModel is used is described on the SDK Multi Mode functional pages.
The CategoryModel is used in the Categories and Search area.
- Function: Login & Logout
- Function: Load contentApps
- Function: Show contentApp detail page
- Function: Download/Update of a contentApp
- Function: Starting a contentApp
- Function: Locally installed contentApps
- Function: Delete an installed contentApp
- Function: List & select categories
- Function: Search contentApps
Feedback or Questions
We are always happy to help you with questions about the code or other questions.